random thoughts - cold feb -- saturday afternoon...
human beings cant fly.
but I dream of flying all the time...
last night I won 87 million dollars....
Do dogs dream?
after everything is whisked away upon death - transformation -- here - in this reality what will be left of you?
youll have memories...
that is all...
you dont take the house
or the car
or the watch....
or your wife or your lover...with you...
you go alone - with a pack of memories...
will they be will warm or cold...?
full of love or simply a flashback of unspoken pain...
everyone has pain...
the pain of seperating from the divine upon birth...
the pain of seperating from the divine
the source energy...
wanting to go back...to the source energy...
holding memories...
of past lives...
times -- other worlds...
spirits...
remembering eternity....
giving your life to something..something you live for...
something youd die for...
no one is wrong here...
look at their life as their experience....
who really cares what someone else believes....?
are we a nation - a wolrd and planet that is destined to live under the oppressive domination of psychopaths....?
totalitarian worlds...
domination...control...seperation from the divine - source energy...
man kills for fun and sport -
you do not see this in nature....
man kills for jealousy and rage....
you do not see this in nature...
domination of the pack....yes...in Baboons....
the alpha male in the Baboon pack is allowed to mount any other Baboon he pleases...and often times he will mount other males as well as females...
pause....
drugs...medication...
meditation...
medication
meditation....
medicine....
the cure --
authenticity...
being Lost...
you have the experience...
if your energy stops flowing - dis-ease begins
why ?
because it stagnants...
therefore --
is dis-ease
disease - simply stagnant energy?
Is--- health - ?
balance
health is balance...
??
yes ?
affirmation: I allow my energy - my chi to flow wherever it needs to go --
like a river....
Repeat after me:
My sense of protection is restored...
My divine intelligence is restored...
I'am re-connected to the source-energy...
I'am powerful and wise...
and knowing and strong...
I refuse to absorb anyones pain or fear or abuse...
I will detatch from all things that poison me or poison the Earth...
I do not want poison in my mind or body...
I'am not fear or dis-ease...
my core is light and divinty...
I'am power and intelligence...
I'am free...I will not be repressed or depressed by anyone or anything...
Organic in means organic thoughts and feelings and an organic life...
my sexuality is right for me...
my sexual energy is powerful...
my energy can not be blocked...or repressed...
I'am life
I'am fire and water and light and dark
I'am the Earth and the sky...
I'am everything...
I'am love and power...
Amen...