Thursday, September 14, 2006

eternity

all alone
think I'am upset
don't know what to -- all alone
I'am in love with you...
got my cell phone - my blackberry too
got my email
don't know what to do -
got some cigs and my dvds
got all the episodes
and even some sleeze
made all the calls
sitting here in my bed
I'am in love with pain
and the lies that you said

I'am tired and wasted
and don't know wheres my home
I'am in love with a phantom
thats long since dead...

we walk around and go everywhere
the ghost I'am in love with
just doesn't care

it's a comedy
a tragedy
and lights in my mind
the thing I'am looking for
I'll never find...

spin the wheel of fortune
around and around
and then life ends without a sound...

back in heaven
don't know what to do
stuck in eternity
I'am in love with you...

<>