6851 Lampson Ave
Garden Grove, CA 92845
my ole alma mater Pacifica - back in the day called the 70's it was a true enduring #Guantanamo for gays like myself: heres where I first figured out I was a #gay kid in the closet by watching this really #smoking #hot gymnast practice shirtless on the gym rings: I couldn't concentrate on anything other than that guys #glorious #pecs and psychique SP ? guess they didn't quite do such a good job is I cant even spell physique right - anyway - there was this big drain grate where the #sneiors would stick your head into if they thought you were #faggo and #sissy Good times !! my locker was always #stalked by the #campus #hood who stole my Gf (heck I was really trying to be sound and act #hetero - this did happen but I digress - and Iam fine with it all knowing that eventually I moved to NYC where I lean red to use phrases like: "but I digress..." in any event - that was the 70s and all - there was a Psychic lunch teacher that would read your fortune - there was this kind of catatonic Spainish teacher who mumbled everything in spanish and there were a few math teachers that told me Id never figure out #math and to just never do #math again...so I focused all of my energies on english and this one class called - "Broadcast journalism" that the #gay #teacher (thats what everyone called him) mr MCcandlish gave and lo and behold I took his class for three years in a row and with his encouragement also wrote for the High School newspaper although even back then there was a Conspiracy I was writing stories about teen un-wed mothers and the story got canned - "you cant write that...what will the parents think...??" type of thing - oh I almost forget being hit in the face by Mr. Parish the other math teacher whom I caught throwing pencils onto the floor so he could look up the young girls dresses and I called him on it and he made me stay after class and he actually locked the freking door on me and hit me in the face...(true) a few weeks later I unscrewed some water faucet in the art class and flooded the entire class room and hall way and everyone got to go home early...I never reported all the bullying Imean hell when your own damm teachers are hitting you and locking you in classrooms who are you going to tell your being bullied by the other kids..anyway I ended up a drug addict and alcoholic and finally got sober and become a powerful Shamanic healer that could basically snuff out that soul less math teacher parish with just one black mass but i use my powers for good today...thnks pacifica for the memories oh man I almost forget that I got suspended for an entire season for saying a few cuss words to this coach everyone called Gerbil...I could go on but I won't I think I turned out ok and I hope this place is a little more friendly to my gay brothers who go to school here now in 2014...
People thought your review was: